1. General Meeting of the members of the Association is a superior body of IASP administration, which takes place annually. Extraordinary meetings may be also held. Resolutions of the General Meeting are taken by the majority of the members with full voting status of those, participating in the meeting.
2. Between General Meetings, the Board is considered as administrative body of the Association and may take resolutions: approve structure and staff schedule of the Association; approve system and fund of remuneration; approve transactional real estate; secured transactions; concerning loaning, giving security, obtaining bank guarantee and issuing guarantees, other charges, assignment of demand, assignation, carrying out borrowings.
Members of the Board are elected by the General Meeting for five years. A person, who is not employed by the juridical unit affiliated in the Association, may also be the Member of the Board.
The Board is headed by the Chairman of the Board, who holds the Board meetings. In the period between the meetings of the Board, the Chairman implements the function of the administrative board of the Association and exercises authorities given to the Board. The Chairman is elected by the Board for five years period.
The Chairman of the Board forms and heads the Chairman’s Council — the advisory body, compounded of the President and other persons at the discretion of the Chairman. The Chairman’s Council implements discussion of the actual purposes, problems and goals of the Association and works out relevant offers and decisions.
3. The President is the executive body of the Association functioning on a rolling basis and executing decisions of the General Meeting and the Board of the Association. The President implements general administrating of the Managing Board of the Association, is elected by the Board of the Association for five years period and affiliates on the Board by his position.
The Vice-presidents of the different branches and spheres of activity of the Association may be appointed to the position of the Chairman of the Board.
4. The Managing Board of the Association is the executive line of the affiliation. The Executive Director, ruling the Managing Board, is appointed by the President and exercise his powers according to the employment agreement.
5. The Audit Commission is a special body of the control of Association.
The Chairman of the Board, members of the Board and the President of the Association are executives elected for a definite period. Resolutions of the General Meeting are taken by the majority of voices. Affiliation of the new participants is possible with consent of its active members.
All the members of the Association, except of the associated members, have a single decisive vote.
The following principals lay in the basis of the Association administrative structure and the separation of authorities of bodies and persons:
Financing of the activity of the affiliations on realization of the delegated authorities is carried out mainly themselves by their participants. The object of the financing in this case is the traditional expenses for supplying the administrative board — rent of offices, salary, acquisition of office techniques, financing of scientific-engineering works and so forth. The members of the Association should plan designation of resources of affiliation on allowance of the administrative body. For these purposes forecast and current budgets are built up with fixing the boundaries of participation of the members of Association in financing the activity of the affiliation.